Driving Awareness for B2B
How we helped a long standing brand build future demand
Ergotron has long pioneered design and manufacturing of ergonomic products like sit-stand desks, monitor arms, and mobile workstations that help improve employee health and satisfaction within the office and healthcare environments.
Prior marketing focused solely on driving lower funnel conversions and short-term sales. But future growth required a different strategy. Ergotron needed to continue driving sales as well as create demand by attracting and acquiring new customers in order to maintain its position as the preferred and enduring brand for office and healthcare office equipment.
Through a multi-step process, we developed strategic plans to address each challenge, which produced amazing results.
- Conducted category and buyer research to inform and develop buyer personas and journeys.
- Buyer personas helped contextualize who our buyers are and what influences them.
- Customer journey identified key touchpoints to consider and influence buyers along their path to purchase.
- Increased brand awareness and favorability among both office and healthcare buyers.
- We targeted prospective buyers with brand messaging in high-reach and engagement channels.
- Creative assets included video, social, and display ads on channels like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Grew the CRM database to help fill the sales pipeline.
- By partnering with B2B trade publications, websites, and content syndication partners we demonstrated Ergotron’s thought leadership and the benefits of our products to employee health and wellness.
- Increased eCommerce sales.
- Google Ads products like Search Ads and Performance Max were leveraged. In addition, Facebook and Programmatic were retargeted and drove previous visitors back to the site to prompt additional purchases.
The strategies KOSE put in place helped drive awareness of the Ergotron brand and contributed to future demand.
- Measured brand awareness for the Office Business Unit increased by 35% YoY along with an 85% YoY increase in the Healthcare Business Unit.
- Net Promoter Score for the Office Business Unit increased to 50% YoY and Healthcare increased 100% YoY.
- Over 25,000 leads were added to the database and helped contribute to future pipeline revenue for each business unit.
- There was a 22% increase in Return-on-Ad-Spend.
Find a fresh perspective from a partner you can trust.
Contact us today.